Brixen Bike – first exit Brixen/Bressanone3 nights with breakfast 258,00 Euro15.06. - 30.06.2019
3 overnight stays (daily arrival possible)
Brixen is the number one rewarding bike hotspot for mountain bikers south of the Brenner Pass: This is where town, country and flow meet sunny dispositions, clear weather from April to November and a sincere culture of welcome. Which destination would be better for the first bike ride than the pretty little town in beautiful South Tyrol?
During a guided bike tour at the start of the season with the charming guides of the bike school Plose Bike, the muscles will be revived after the winter break. You'll get the first breeze around your nose when testing the four lines at the Brixen Bikepark on your own. What can you expect? A lot of flow for each ability level, many meters of depth, airtime and riding challenges and of course cosy stopovers at the Plose mountain huts.
3 nights with breakfast € 258,00 / pers.
3 nights with half board € 309,00 / pers.
3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
1 guided bike tour with the South Tyrolean bike guides of Plose Bike
all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- daily 1 return ride with the Plose gondola lift
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
Reduced bikepass for 1 day for the Brixen Bikepark at the Plose