9th Brixen Dolomites Marathon3 nights with breakfast 270,00 Eurofrom 05th – 08th July 2018
Top performance and top pleasure!
The Brixen Dolomites Marathon is with its 2,450 m of elevation gain a unique challenge for runners. From the historic city centre up to Plose hut at 2,448 m, with a wonderful view on the Dolomites, one almost forgets about the effort.
Local top runners visit with you parts of the marathon trail, give precious advice and insider tips. And you get the services of the BrixenCard on top of it.
3 nights with breakfast € 270,00 / pers.
3 nights with breakfast
Inscription fee (registration must be done via registration form)
BrixenCard, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
1 trail inspection (one section) with a local marathon runner